Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a bicycle built for two

Today we went and took engagement pictures. It was a vintage style picnic and alot of fun! Kerry from Kerry Brooks Photography was alot of fun to work with and we cant wait to see the pictures! If you ever need any pictures taken you should call him! David, a generous friend, gave me some polaroid film so we could use it today and have some instant blog worthy pics.

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do,
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage -
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'd look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two."

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Glad to see the film getting good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt get to use all of the film that day..so hopefully more pictures soon! thanks again =)

    ReplyDelete