Thursday, June 24, 2010

You can learn alot of things from flowers


I haven't blogged in a very long time. I have been so consumed with everything that I have gotten lazy in the mean time. Well, flowers are the next item on our to-do list and like everything else my taste doesn't quite match our budget. So, in a perfect world my Bouquet would contain the following:

Here are some real-life bouquets that some brides were lucky enough to carry that I got inspiration from. So, hopefully in October I will be carrying some variation of these!



                                    So the little girl in this picture is just as lovely as the bouquet




"You can Learn alot of things from flowers,
for especially in the month of June.
There is a wealth of happiness and romance,
all in the golden afternoon...."

1 comment: